Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is how we spent our evacuation...

We went to an awesome park everyday to play. 
I had to do something to keep them 
from driving me nuts!!  
The kids were wild without their toys from home. 
We are so glad to be settled & calm at home now.
School started back today for all of us...Yea!

Maddox being still for a change

Ahh there's my big baby...

The mall had a Merry-go-round

Bradley's elusive smile...

We were missing Daddy big time!

My little Model, Marci

Soo pretty

4 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Marci looks so much like you Abby! She's gorgeous! Maddox is looking more and more like Bradley every time I see pics! When is Ladie's Night going to pick back up! I need some time with the girls!! :)

Abby said...

Bunko on Friday at Allison's!!!

Sarah Fruge said...

Hey Abby. I tagged you so check out my blog to see what to do about it. See you later!

Brianne said...

You really have some cute kiddos girl. Looks like you guys made the best of your evacuation time. We did too...I'll tell you all about it, soon!!