Bradley and Marci on their first day of School
I can't believe Marci is in Kindergarten!
She did so good and just loves school.
I went to eat lunch with her
in case she didn't know where to go.
Shortly after I took this pic,
Marci threw her lunch up in her tray!
Much like me, her nerves got the best of her.
I was up all night puking my first time back to
school in January. She was fine after that though.
Bradley is in 3rd Grade. He's the big man on
campus now. He walks Marci to her class everyday.
Maddox misses them while they are at school.
You'd think with only one at home now that
I would have a lot of extra time. I have never
been busier though. I don't even have
time to work anymore =(
I guess she had a good day at school.
She passed out right after she got home.
3 comments:
That's crazy that Marci started school! Time flies. She's so pretty. See ya chica!
Jake got a good laugh when I told him that Marci called Aiden her boyfriend! So funny!
Lyndsy does the same thing, throwing up with nerves, and even excitement!!! So I guess Marci gets it from both sides of the family...poor girl!!!! I stock up on Pepto!
Post a Comment