Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lake Tejas adventure!

So all the cousins went to Lake Tejas today.  This is probably our last summer outing before school starts. They all had a lot of fun together.  We pretty much had the whole park to ourselves.  I watched the kids from the beach and worked on my tan...
when I wasn't jumping in the water to take pictures.

Marci and Maddox pretty much jumped off this pier all day.

Look at the beach babes! Marci & Lyndsy

Isaac and Marci swimming

Check out the action shot! Baily sliding

Whoa Bradley midair!

Lyndsy on the water slide

Darran is flying!

Maddox had a death-grip on Grandpa! He would not let go.  Grandpa was a 
sea monster all day and kept "paralyzing" the kids! They had a great time.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Yep, the water is as brown as I remembered as a kid!!!! Lets hope they don't come down with some wierd fungus!

LetMeRead said...

Watch for white patches on the skin. They are not rough or raised they are just a different color. Take it from me. I got it 20 yrs ago. That is why I have not been back.

LetMeRead said...

Can't get my vidoes to upload. I got one of Lyndsy drowning and grandpapa playing sea monster.

Sarah Fruge said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't been to Lake Tejas for like 5 years if not more!