Tim had his interview at Baylor College of Dentistry
on Friday. We got to Dallas at 10pm Thursday
night and we left at 3pm the next day,
so it was a short trip and we are
exhausted still. I had to read pages and pages of
dental stuff to Tim to prep him for his interview
the whole way to Dallas.
So that made for a LONG 5 hours...
Here's me in my robe at the Hotel..it was really nice!
It was so late and we got lost trying to find a place
to eat so we got room service.......Let me just say...
we paid $5.00 for a 50 cent can of Dr. Pepper,
not to mention the rest of the dinner!!!
Wow...it was good, but expensive!
Here's the view of Dallas from the Dental School.
We loved this school! Everyone was so nice and
we felt right at home. We had a financial aid seminar,
took a tour of the entire school, and
they took us to lunch at their awesome cafeteria.
They had a Chic-fil-a in it!
Even after they told us how much it was going
to cost, I was sold. Tim's interviews went so good,
they were just really nice people.
I have nothing negative to say about anything.
He has his San Antonio interview in 2 weeks
so I hope it goes as great as this one.
(notice the sign pointing at Tim. I promise I didn't plan that!)
6 comments:
hahahhahahah!! I didn't even notice the sign at first!! so funny!! Dude how awesome would it be if we both ended up there!! :-)
If Y'all both end up there, I will cry, but I guess Y'all can carpool to come see me. Ha-ha. That sign is pretty funny. I guess that just proves it.
Mandy, you need to come too!! :-)
Mandy would be so jealous....
yeah she would!
So funny! I'm glad it went great.
Post a Comment