Monday, August 18, 2008

Two Purty Girls?

Guess who painted their own toes?


Maddox Did!!!

Marci wanted her toes painted, so I did them.  
While I was busy making sure Marci didn't 
move her wet toes, Maddox took it upon
 himself to paint his toes.

He said "I paint toes mommy!"

And what a lovely job he did...

Wild child Maddox sure keeps me on my toes!  
We all had a good laugh. And by the way, 
Maddox is still donning his beautiful paint job.  
He took his shoes off at the mall Play Place...hahaha...
I got a couple weird looks! 
It's funny little moments that life's all about!

4 comments:

Cassey Sanford said...

HAHAHA!! Too funny!! He really did do a good job!

LetMeRead said...

Now you tell me how wild he is. Don't I start keeping him Tues?

Kristi said...

Isaac asked him if he was a girl when we noticed his toes were painted and he said " No, I not girl!"

Abby said...

Yeah he's big on who's a girl and who's a boy right now