I had to work Black Friday starting at
8:30 Thanksgiving night, so
my family came together at Manda's
house so that I could come.
They pretty much did everything, so I
wouldn't have to do anything!
It was so sweet and I'm so lucky to
have such a good Mom & sisters!
We ate too much and had a blast, as always!
Working Black Friday sucked. I was
exhausted. I worked from 8:30pm Thurs- 6am Fri and
then came back Fri 3:30-11.
Never again!
I don't want to ever shop Black Friday again since
I know how much it sucks for the workers!!
![]() |
| All the Grandkids! |
![]() |
| Mom with her girls |
![]() |
| Ashlyn and Miles |
![]() |
| The CRAZY girl cousins: Ashlyn and Marci |
![]() |
| Mom, Manda, & baby Bennett |
![]() |
| Me & my Momma! |
![]() |
| Mom & Andrea |
![]() |
| Mom & Kaleigh |









No comments:
Post a Comment