I've been seeing pictures of these color runs for
a couple of years now and always wanted to do one.
I was so excited when a Groupon came up
for half off a color run in Houston!
I got my sisters and my Beaumont friends to
join me and the Cypress girls. It was so
fun having everyone I love from all over,
together in one place!!
Natalie even made some cool shirts for us
to wear in the race.
Tim & the kids came and he took pics for us.
I love running fun races, instead of the serious ones!
| Sisters: Manda & Andrea |
![]() |
| Crossing the finish line! |
![]() |
| Me & Sabrina |
![]() |
| Me, Mandy, Rockell, Natalie, and Kendra |
![]() |
| Mandy & Me |
![]() |
| Me, and my sisters, and my sis's friend |
| Cypress Friends: Sabrina, Brittany, Cheryl, Dianna |
I ran another Color Run in February with a friend from work
| Me & Kelley |
I'll be running yet another 5k in April. This time it's a
night run under a show of lights and music! I can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment