Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beach with the Cousins

Right before school started, 
my bro-in-law, Dennis & sweet wife Katie,
invited us to their beach cabin in Galveston.  
Which was perfect, since
we hadn't been in 2 years and I was dying 
to go to the beach!!  
We hadn't been able to do any "vacationy" 
things with the kids this summer, 
so they were SO excited!

Miles was SO happy to be running around on the deck

While the men & a couple of the boys were
picking up a boat, I took the rest of 
the kids down to the beach.
Miles had never been and was not
so happy at first...
I don't think I like this, Mom.

He got over it and proceeded to get very sandy.

That is a mix of Cheetos and sand. Yum!


Marci and cousin Lyndsy

Crazy cousins!



Baily & Bradley fishing from the cabin

Jayden just hangin out

My cute lil Beach Bum


Marci caught a fish and was so happy!


Miles and LaKay playing together


Miles kept trying to open the door, little stinker!
Maddox and Isaac were running around so much
I never even got any pics of them!

No comments: