Thursday, March 22, 2012

*Spoiled Rotten

It's no secret that when it comes to
friends, I'm spoiled rotten!
They are the best!
My friends from back home came 
to visit me for my 28th birthday!
We also met up with my sister Amanda.
Of course, as our tradition, we
gorged at Cheesecake Factory.
But at least this time, Mandy didn't
drop the pager in the toilet! ;)

Me & Mandy

Cassey & Allison

All of us with Baby Miles in tow

Shopping at Woodlands Mall


Again, since I'm so spoiled, I went out with
my friends here in Houston too.
Food, friends, and fun- what more could
a girl ask for??

Cate, Me, Rosie, Dianna, Sabrina, Lindsey, & Holly

Dianna & Sabrina

Cate, Me, & Rosie


Marci made me one of 
her traditional hilarious  B-Day cards!

*Funny story about me being labeled 
as "spoiled rotten"-
Cassey's husband, Jake, and 
Tim are good friends. 
 Jake worked at our bank when 
Tim went to order checks for back when 
I still had my own little account 
of "me money".  They ordered my checks to 
have "Spoiled Rotten" printed on 
the memo line of every single check!! Haha  
And this was not the only time 
those 2 messed with my checks.  One time, 
instead of the girly checks I usually get, 
they ordered me a whole case of MLK jr. checks, 
with his face and one of his quotes on every check!  

1 comment:

robandkayla said...

Yay! I'm so happy you updated your blog! Happy Bday :) I laughed pretty hard about the checks thing haha