Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christmas 2011...slightly late ;)

Who blogs about Christmas 
this late in March, you ask?
This girl does! 
Better late than never...

We were able to split our time
time between both our families.
We are so blessed to have
2 great families!
Somehow I forgot to take
pics at Tim's parent's house. :(

Here we are at my Mom's on 
Christmas Eve.

The grandkids on my side of the family


I love Ashlyn's face

The kids with the blankets Grandma made!

ANOTHER pic with Tim smiling....wow!

Bradley excited to get his iPod touch

Happy bed-head Marci

Apparently I've passed down my propensity
to make crazy faces in pictures...

Maddox finally gets a DS

The only American Girl doll I could afford....
6 inches tall LOL


Again with the faces...

Miles' 1st Christmas


Marci with her "American Girl"-ish doll.
Fortunately she didn't even care it
was a fake!

No comments: