I've gone to a couple book signings with
The last one I went to was really cool.
I got to meet a bunch of
women authors, including
one of my favorites, Cassandra Clare!
We ended up waiting in line for over 4
hours, but we had great conversations
with the people in line with us!
And Marci read the whole book,
Diary of a Wimpy Kid, while
we were waiting.
Cassandra was really fun to talk to!
She also had a very colorful hairdo,
which Marci just loved!
Alyson Noel, Melissa Marr, Holly Black
and several others were there too.
All of them were so interesting,
and I loved to see the personalities
of the people behind the books I read.
A couple months before that,
we got to meet Maggie Stiefvater, of
the Shiver trilogy. She was hilarious!
| Natalie & me with our signed books |
| Linger cakeballs |
| We brought Maggie cakeballs & a cute T-shirt |
No comments:
Post a Comment