Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Team Holland

Marci is playing soccer for the 1st time
this year.  I am totally clueless when it
comes to soccer.  
I don't watch the World Cup.
I don't know the rules of the game.
I've never actually watched a game at all.
But I have learned 
one thing....
It is HOT.  Hot at practice, hot at games, 
Hot, hot, hot!
I liked it better when she took 
Dance.....inside.....with A/C!

Lookin' cute in her uniform



Marci is getting the hang of it pretty fast.
She's learning to be a little more aggressive..
which is something she needs!






Finally done!


And they won! 6-2
She is having a blast so far!
Soccer season runs until November...
can't wait until it cools down!!!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

oooh look how cute the girls are with the ribbons! how come kolby and maddox didn't get to do that? ha! you should just drop maddox off here during the games...and perhaps stay awhile yourself too:) i have ac:)

Brianne said...

GO MARCI!! I love watching little kids' soccer...when it's cool. ;)