I smile about a thousand times a day, due to
this little monkey of mine.
He's just SO cute and SO sweet and SO good
(most of the time)!
I don't think I ever loved the baby stage
as much as I do this time around.
Now, oogle these pics and
ignore my rambling
mushiness......
How much longer can I blame it on the hormones??
Haha ;)
| Dis my baby "BillyBob" |
Miles loves wearing all these
different sets of fake teeth we have.
We think it's hilarious!
| So GQ in his church duds |
I do a little photo shoot with him each month
and spend some time learning how to edit
the pics in photoshop..I think I'm finally staring
to get the hang of it. Photoshop is complicated!
I think this books shoot is my fav!
![]() |
| Hello blue eyes! |
I had some fun with my lil' Valentine
His teeth came in really weird...well at least
not in the order they are "supposed" to come in,
according to our resident Dentist...
We laughed at
his crazy snaggle-tooth grin.
I just LOVE his new teethy smile!
It makes me smile every time I see it!
| Look at that mischievous smile! |
Miles' new trick is to climb up the
stairs quick as lightning!
Once at the top, he is SO proud of himself!
He then proceeds to play with all of the kids' toys,
since they aren't home to stop him!
Shhhh, don't tell them!
He's been walking a lot over the past week. He's not quite
a full walker yet, but close!
He also said his very first real word today: Stop!
This is probably due to the fact that what he
hears multiple times a day includes:
Stop climbing those stairs! Stop biting me! Stop eating that, yuk!
Stop dumping out those clothes I just folded! Stop! Stop! Stop!
SO either it's that or the fact that he has 2 brothers and a sister
constantly holding him or messing with him.
So he might be saying it out
of self-defense!
Either way, it's pretty funny that's the very 1st thing
he uttered in his life! Makes me wonder what's to come
and what his little personality is going to develop into.








1 comment:
Is he seriously only 8 months and walking?! Holy cow!! He is so stinkin' cute Abby!!
Post a Comment