Life has been crazy busy lately.
Baby, 3 kids in school, me in school,
husband in school...really, why on
Earth would that be crazy right?!
It's been overwhelming at times
but I have great family and
friends to keep me sane!
I really and truly feel so amazingly
blessed to have great friends
here and back home.
Tim gets Miles to make this sad face.
Maybe we're horrible people, but
we think it is freakin hilarious and make
him do it over and over!
Bradley is in the real deal
Boy Scouts since he turned 11, so he
went on his 1st campout without
Dad or Grandpa.
He was filthy when he came home,
but he survived and I managed
to not have a full on panic attack
with my baby boy out in the woods
without me! To be honest, I did
feel nauseous with worry
until he came home! Ridiculous right?!
I'm not liking this growing up thing at all!
My cute cow for Halloween
Escaped Mental Patient ;)
Pretty pretty Princess
War Machine
Miles gets cuter and cuter every day!
At 4 months he weighs only 13lbs. 12oz.
So he's still pretty small (5.5%)
I'm workin real hard to fatten him up!
Marci is so good with him.
She wants to tote him around everywhere.
I love my sweet Maddox.
He still hugs and kisses and
loves on me all the time!
I hope he never outgrows it!
I am tempted to keep him home from
school every day so he can stay home
with me. I miss my little buddy.
I call this Tim's GQ look. Hehe
This is actually him skipping church
because the baby "needed" to go out.
This boy can sit up by himself now!
The laundry basket
aka "White trash playpen" keeps
him occupied for awhile! ;)
Miles for some strange reason likes it when we
put fake teeth in his mouth. He thinks its
fun and we can't stop laughing. I need
to snap a pic of his Bubba teeth too.
Mandy and I hosted our
annual Bunko Christmas Party.
We went overboard and over budget as usual,
but it was all in good fun!
Staying up til 4am hit me hard the
next day though!
Almost the whole group... I need to
remember to take pics at the beginning
when everyone is still there!
| Me & Teresa |
| Mandy * Susannah * Me |
| Me and Cassey |
5 months old






2 comments:
Loved reading this post and catching up on what's happening with you! I love that you have !4! kids and have so much fun and always keep busy and are such a good mom. Makes me really happy to see! Wish we were in the area still to be part of your bunko group. Did you know we moved to Orlando? Come visit us and you have a place to stay while you go to Disney! I know- probably not till you're getting near completing school- but the invitation is always out there! -Beth
Oh Beth I wish you were still here!! I'm so glad you're FINALLY coming back to the states! Yay! We will definitely come visit! We have a lot of catching up to do in the vacation department...our kids have never been anywhere! Tim is done with school in a little over a year...so almost done!
Post a Comment