Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby....It's cold outside

New baby is growing 
(currently it's the size of a lemon)
and I've
definitely been feeling the effects!
They say I should stop being
sick any day now...
I hope "they" are right.
I'm tired of being a big dud
around here!
I just want to feel good enough
to get out of my jammies, 
is that too much to ask?
Baby 4 at 10 weeks
We get to find out if it is a
He or she in January!
************************

We spent a relaxing, but cold
 Thanksgiving in Woodville.  
While we had
an insane amount of food,
I could barely eat any of it,
except bread.
And Thanksgiving food is my
favorite too...I'm doubling
up next year to make
up for it!


The kids had fun roasting/burning 
things in the fire with Grandpa.

 Especially these Giant Marshmallows!



 I wasn't feeling much like picture taking, but
you would have seen pics of how well the kids
got along this year.
They all played great together-
riding the 4 wheeler, going into the 
scary "Shack Woods" and 
tagging along with Grandpa.
Luke and Maddox were
especially cute together.




Here's a size comparison so you can see 
just how big I am talking!
Left: Giant Marshmallow
Right: Normal Large Marshmallow
I did venture outside to toast me 
one of these babies.  
It was worth the horrible smoke
smell that I had to wash out of my 
clothes and hair immediately after
...a smell that under
normal circumstances
does Not make me sick.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

whoa those really are HUGE! haha. sorry about the stench...hopefully you'll feel better soon!!!!

Nat said...

Smoke smell bothers me too now! And those marshmallows look good. Your kids are so cute!