We visited a couple cool places outside
of Woodville. The 1st was Ebenezer Park on
Lake Sam Rayburn. The water was really
nice and pretty clear for Texas water!
It was the perfect depth for the kids to
practice swimming and for me to lay out and
tan in the water. We had fun trying to
catch the little minnows swimming by.
Then we went to Boykin Springs and it was quite pretty!
The water was freezing, but I loved it!
Marci and I went on a hike through the water
Our make-shift cooler for Dr. Pepper
Maddox had fun digging around in the water.
This pic of Marci reminds me of that famous pic
of Raquel Welch wearing the fur bikini.
If you are obsessed with
"The Shawshank Redemption" like my husband,
then you've seen the pic as one of Andy's posters.
It was a really cool, secluded place to go and
even though the temp reached 103 that day,
it was pleasant and we had a good time.
We will definitely go back again.
2 comments:
First again...dang, what a good friend! I can't believe I've never been there. I'm definitely gonna have to take a little trip because it looks beautiful!
Haha Yes you are the best friend! Definitely go, it was awesome!
Post a Comment