December was super busy and
went by way too fast!
First, I had the perfect girly birthday..
Tim decorated this cake for me.
Haha, it was really cute with the
sprinkles, chocloate covered pretzels,
& random candles!
I got my hair did by the
always wonderful Tiffany!
She made me feel like a movie star!
Fergie's "Glamorous" was the
theme song for the day...
(Me & Mandy)
My 2 BFF's took me out for a night
on the town in Beaumont.
(Me & Cassey)
Dinner at Cheddars
Dessert at Chili's
Shopping
Lots of laughing
and
Tons of pictures of my glamorous hair =)
Tacky Christmas Bunko with an
"As Seen on TV" Gift exchange
was a blast and those who
dressed up looked
pretty dang awesome!
I have to fight Bradley for
the Snuggie I got though!
Then for Christmas
Santa brought the kids a swing set.
They said it was "The best Christmas
EVER."
They were happy with their
new toys & clothes.
And this was the 1st Christmas
we were able to hang our
stockings by the chimney with care,
so the kids were especially excited.
1 comment:
oooh i love love your glamorous hair! and your christmas sweater:) hee hee. how fun!
Post a Comment