Saturday was Tim's White Coat Ceremony.
I'm so proud of him and
everything he's accomplished!
And so glad school is finally starting,
so we can hurry up and be done with it!
Outside the school with his Mom
Me and my good looking husband
Tim and his parents
He cleans up nicely, I think!
2 comments:
Hi there! I lost all my blog links a while back and forgot to add you back, till I saw you on facebook and realized I needed to go back and check out your blog. You all look so nice, kids are darling, Tim DOES clean up nice, we're really happy for you all and for him to be in dental school. That is awesome! You beat the odds! in many different areas! and we're happy for you! Hope you enjoy Houston, we were at 1960/290 for 5 years. Take care- Beth and family
Thanks Beth!! And can you believe it has been 9
years since we got married?!
Well, then you know exactly where i am to come visit!!
Post a Comment