Monday, December 1, 2008

He's in!!!!!!!!!


Tim got his first Acceptance letter today!!!!  I'm so excited and so proud of him! Today was the very first day that the schools send out acceptances, so I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it.  I decided to just check his e-mail after I brought the kids to school, in case by some miracle they sent out e-mails already.  And there it was!  I managed to catch him on the phone right before school started to tell him.  It's for the Houston Dental Branch which we really liked.  So now I can finally relax after all these long months of hoping and stressing.  Everything is about to change...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

We never doubted it one bit.

Sarah Fruge said...

That's SO awesome, and sad... I don't want you to move away! :*(

Abby said...

It's only 4 years...and just 2 hrs away! I'm still gonna come to Bunko every month!