Monday, October 6, 2008

Waiting game

So, Tim had his 3rd and final Dental School interview...he only applied to the 3 Texas schools so it's exciting to have heard from all of them. This time it was UT-Houston. He got the Interview invite the day we evacuated for Ike, so it couldn't have come at a crazier time.  But fortunately Ike didn't stop us from being able to go.  
We both loved the Asst. Dean and really liked everything they had to say about the school.  Like Baylor, they were very family friendly and understood the importance of home-life. The interview part couldn't have gone any better.  I'm just really proud of him and the fact that the people at the schools have said how impressed with him they are, just makes me wanna say...Yeah, that's my husband!
 It will still be a hard decision to make if he gets accepted to both Houston & Dallas.  But I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  Now it's just the waiting game to see if any Acceptance letters come...at the earliest that will be Dec. 1....so until then I'm holding my breath.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Don't hold your breath... sometimes it takes those kind of letters a while to get to you!!!! He's gonna do great, every family needs a dentist in the family!

Brianne said...

That is so freakin' awesome!! I'm really amazed at how well things are going for him, after all, this is Tim we're talking about. j/k I can't wait for the news because I'm sure it will be a matter of choice since things sound like they went so well. Good luck!!

Sarah Fruge said...

I am so proud of you guys! You are doing great. That is so awesome that he got interviews to all the places he applied. I hope you don't go too far. I will miss you guys like crazy, but which ever you choose I hope it works out great!!