Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's All About Bradley

So, my oldest kid is 8 now...yeah..I know..I'm old! Bradley had a really great Baptism. My mom and Tim's Dad gave the talks and Bradley wanted his cousins to say the prayers. It was really special and there was a ton of people there. Of course I got carried away and cooked a lot of food for after, but I'm glad I did since everyone ended up staying to eat!


All the cousins (minus Lakay)



The Birthday Boy at his Pool Party



mmmm...


Ehryse and Marci chillin in the kiddie pool.

Aren't they adorable?



Instead of a present, Bradley wanted Mitchell to spend the night and

go see "Wall-E". After the movie, they played Jiu Jitsu. I sure got a good laugh.


Yeah, I'll let you think of your own caption for this one!! =)



6 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old! That's crazy!! I'm glad the baptism was good. See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Our girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Brianne said...

Sorry we missed the baptism, but it sounds like there were plenty of friends and family around. I can't believe Bradley is 8!! Where does the time go?

Kristi said...

How did Lou Lou miss out in that picture?!?!?! You should Photo-shop her in!

Abby said...

y'all took off before the pics...and didn't even say bye...

Granpa Grey Owl said...

Bradley, write me a story where the greyowl come from...love, Grandpa